The following is a summary of information surrounding a meeting that occurred on May 18, 2014.
- 1. Aftermath of 120d situation
- 2. Status at SpongeBob Fanon wiki
- 3. SpongeBobia (network)
- 4. Twitter/Facebook status
- 5. Main Page redesign (includes article/user of the month)
- 6. Username redirect proposal
- 7. Project Cleanup: Characters
- 8. Character project/screenshot project
- 9. Grammar guide
- 10. Wikia Spotlight
- 1. Monitor aftermath of 120d situation and stop any arguments from getting out of hand.
- 2. JCM's proposal at the Fanon wiki to demote 5 bureaucrats passed, pending Wikia Staff's response.
- 3. AW10's concepts for the Fanon wiki logo and background contest to be implemented when they are ready.
- 4. SpongeBobia as a network is more likely to evolve
- 5. Develop spongebobia.wikia.com for the main part of SpongeBobia
- 6. Master chat room page on each wiki in the future
- 7. AW10 is going to begin working on a new design of the main page
- 8. Article and user of the month proposal to be created after new main page design
- 9. AMK152 will set up a proposal to the main page redesign
- 10. Admins and bureaucrats have assigned colors
- 11. AW10 has correct FTP info for seconds galleries
- 12. AW10 and JosephHawk agree with draft of Character articles proposal
- 13. Continue to stabilize community for Wikia spotlight
- 14. AMK152 will make a proposal to get approval for Wikia spotlight request
- 15. ESB Cloudsdale chat okay for now; we will not promote it, but if there are problems, it will be addresses
- 16. After Muchacha's admin request, there will be a proposal to limit counting votes at admin requests to admins only.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.