FANDOM


Minutes
Welcome to the SpongeBobia Wiki chat 
Nicko756 has joined the chat. 
1:51
AMK152
just over an hour til meeting
2:00
Nicko756
Test
Auron~Guardian has joined the chat. 
2:18
Nicko756
Hi
2:19
Auron~Guardian
hi
2:19
AMK152
ello
41 min...
SummerSpongefan20 has left the chat. 
SpongeOddFan has joined the chat. 
Jacktheguy5 has joined the chat. 
2:25
Jacktheguy5
Guys, the Auto Wiki Browser thing, IT WORKED! THE LOG IN THING WORKED!
2:25
AMK152
good!
Jacktheguy5 has left the chat. 
Tvguy347 has joined the chat. 
2:27
AMK152
hello
2:28
Nicko756
Hi Tvguy347.
<omitted>
SpongeOddFan has left the chat. 
2:29
AMK152
no
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
2:33
AMK152
is this freezing
nothing is going through
what the heck
darn lag
akdjsklafjklsadjfds
ajsfdklsajfkldsa
dskfjsalkfjd
hello
2:33
Nicko756
...
2:33
AMK152
oh there we go!
geez freaking thing freezing on me
2:33
Nicko756
Okay
2:33
AMK152
27 minutes
<line omitted>
Nicko756 has made Tvguy347 a chat moderator. 
<line omitted>
2:35
Nicko756
Test
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
<line omitted>
2:42
Nicko756
^
<line omitted>
2:45
Nicko756
Test
JosephHawk has joined the chat. 
2:46
JosephHawk
hello everyone
2:46
Auron~Guardian
hi
2:46
Nicko756
Hi
2:47
AMK152
hello
11 minutes
1 SpongeBob episode until the meeting starts  :P
2:49
JosephHawk
hehe
SpongeOddFan has joined the chat. 
2:52
AMK152
hello
8 minutes...
Muchacha has joined the chat. 
2:54
Muchacha
I'm ready!
Spongebob456 has joined the chat. 
Aquatic Nuggets has joined the chat. 
2:54
Spongebob456
 o/
2:54
Muchacha
Hey, both of you
You arrived at the same time
2:54
Spongebob456
Oh lol
2:54
AMK152
wow, all at once  :P
2:55
Nicko756
.
2:56
Spongebob456
Howis everyone this fine evening?
How is*
2:56
Muchacha
Ok.
2:56
AMK152
well
2:56
Muchacha
We have 2 meetings todays
*today
2:57
JosephHawk
I am doing splendid. How about you?
2:57
Nicko756
Muchacha: The last meeting was yesterday.
2:57
Spongebob456
I'm great thanks. Just beat Dad and snooker.  (y)
2:57
AMK152
odd, JCM and AW10 are usually here by now
2:57
Aquatic Nuggets
I think JCM had something to do today
2:57
JosephHawk
erg... I really hope JCM shows up
2:57
Auron~Guardian
I thought the second meeting was over
2:57
AMK152
Much, it was informal
2:58
Muchacha
Kk
2:58
AMK152
JCM is becoming inactive... I know he retired from SBFW
2:58
Auron~Guardian
yet i've seen him active there
2:58
Muchacha
He didn't retire, he's still there occasionally
Well. 30 seconds
2:59
AMK152
1 minutes
2:59
JosephHawk
let's just start now...
2:59
AMK152
*minute
1/11th of a SB episode  :P
3:00
Muchacha
3:00!
3:00
AMK152
3 p.m. EST!
ok, here we go
3:00
Nicko756
AMK, are we allowed to link to this chatroom at the ESB chat room?
Tominator777 has joined the chat. 
3:00
AMK152
yeah
3:00
Muchacha
Well, ESB is an affliate
3:00
Tominator777
i'm here
3:00
AMK152
tell them to come in
3:00
Tominator777
hi everybody
3:00
AMK152
hello TOm
3:00
Muchacha
How are you today
3:00
AMK152
we shall start now...
1. SpongeBob Galaxy situation
3:00
Auron~Guardian
okay
3:00
Tominator777
i'm doing good
3:00
Muchacha
We can't have a duplicate wiki.
3:01
AMK152
ok, so it's split, but a majority are opposed to merging
3:01
Auron~Guardian
so SpongeBob Galaxy does not wish to merge
Rtivey has joined the chat. 
3:01
Muchacha
Especially one that has a custom navbar.
And hubs
3:01
Auron~Guardian
yes we can
3:01
AMK152
just make sure if you see any tension to make sure it gets brought up at a meeting and handled
3:01
Auron~Guardian
okay!
3:01
Tominator777
ok
3:01
AMK152
I have already made a list of the pages that were copied from ESB
3:01
Nicko756
Okay
3:01
Tominator777
can i see the list?
3:02
Nicko756
Link?
3:02
Auron~Guardian
okay can i have it?
3:02
Muchacha
Spongepedia and SBM copied from us too
3:02
Tominator777
SBM?
3:02
AMK152
http://spongebobgalaxy.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:3175
3:02
Muchacha
SpongeBuddy Mania
3:02
Tominator777
ok
3:02
Aquatic Nuggets
When did SBM copy from the wiki?
3:02
Rtivey
Isn't three enough?
3:02
AMK152
but my major concern is that Dirtydan says to get disgruntled users of ESB to go to SBG
3:02
Tominator777
like 120d
3:03
AMK152
if any user is upset with ESB, it should be addressed
3:03
Nicko756
I agree.
3:03
Auron~Guardian
Okay
3:03
AMK152
no need to make enemies or tension
so just make sure if you see any building tension to bring it uo
ok, next item...
3:03
Tominator777
and Dirty dan also said he was going to vandalize, insult, and do other bad stuff here on ESB well
ok
Jacktheguy5 has joined the chat. 
3:03
Auron~Guardian
that was mostly about unfairly baning underage users but that has been fixed
3:03
Muchacha
Yeah. But I'm kind of disappointed seeing a duplicate wiki that has a custom navbar with bubbles in it.
3:03
Spongebob456
"get disgruntled users of ESB to go to SBG" - Not a very good motive to create and contribute to SBG at all.
Jacktheguy5 has left the chat. 
3:03
Tominator777
i know it 456
3:04
AMK152
next...
2. Affiliation with The SpongeBob Community Forums
3:04
Auron~Guardian
wait so the merge is off
3:04
JosephHawk
yes, it is
3:04
Rtivey
Uh huh...?
3:04
AMK152
we have already established collaboration again with SBC
AW10 has joined the chat. 
3:04
Tominator777
SBC?
3:04
Auron~Guardian
AMK
3:04
Spongebob456
Would that just be a mention on the main page, AMK?
3:04
Tominator777
hi AW10
3:04
Nicko756
Hi AW10
3:04
Muchacha
Oh Antonio
3:04
AMK152
what mention?
3:04
Muchacha
Welcone
3:04
AMK152
hello
3:04
Spongebob456
What would be involved?
3:04
Muchacha
Welcome
3:04
Auron~Guardian
the merge is off
3:04
AW10
hello
3:05
Spongebob456
Hey AW10  \o
3:05
Rtivey
Nice to see you
3:05
AMK152
SB456: are you talking about the collaboration?
3:05
JosephHawk
hi
3:05
Muchacha
I don't even use the forums over there
3:05
Auron~Guardian
PLEASE AWNSER ME!
Auron~Guardian has been kicked by JosephHawk. 
3:05
Tominator777
plus, ESB already had forums
*has
3:05
Rtivey
Ooo
Auron~Guardian has joined the chat. 
3:05
Tominator777
hi Auron
3:05
Aquatic Nuggets
Not fully fleshed out ones, though @tom
3:05
Tominator777
oh
3:05
Rtivey
Welcome back
3:06
Spongebob456
AMK: Yes, what would be involved between SBC and ESB?
3:06
Aquatic Nuggets
They're very basic. SBC is a fully-fledged forum.
3:06
Auron~Guardian
look, all i want is an awnser
3:06
Aquatic Nuggets
What is your question
3:06
Muchacha
Why do you greet users after they return from a kick? Is there a point to it?
3:06
JosephHawk
The merge is off. That is the answer.
3:06
Tominator777
oh, ok Nuggets
3:06
Auron~Guardian
i mean from AMK
3:06
Tominator777
me Muchacha?
3:06
AMK152
right now, the collaboration is encoruaging interaction between the communities
3:06
Aquatic Nuggets
Exactly.
3:06
Auron~Guardian
UM
3:07
Spongebob456
What kind of interaction?
3:07
AMK152
SpongeBobia:Calendar <-- I made this calendar for all events
so ESB, FSB, SBC can have all events listed for everyone's reference
3:07
Muchacha
I don't think too many affliates is a good idea. We need to start folding some sites into this wiki, so everything can be in one place.
Except for the fanon wiki
AW10 has left the chat. 
3:08
AMK152
so that Wikians can go to SBC events and SBCers can go to Wiki events
3:08
Spongebob456
I believe we should be concentrating on ESB, rather than collaborating too many things in at once. We seem to be doing things much too quickly...
Right, that sounds okay.
3:08
Muchacha
Hmm, yes.
3:08
Nicko756
Okay
3:08
Aquatic Nuggets
But the thing is that SBC can help with ESB
3:08
AMK152
SB456: it's a slow process
3:08
Aquatic Nuggets
You have more editors when the two sites are collaborating and more hands to help.
3:09
Muchacha
Yes
3:09
Aquatic Nuggets
It's a give and take type of thing.
3:09
Muchacha
All that site is forums right?
3:09
Aquatic Nuggets
At the moment, yeah.
3:09
AMK152
right now, it's not much work to do interaction, just a little bit
3:10
Muchacha
So, after we affliate with them for a while, we can merge their forums into our forum and have a bigger forum
3:10
AMK152
SHHHHH LET ME SAY SOMETHING
3:10
Spongebob456
So, we'd just highlight a forum thread with an event from SBC?
3:10
Aquatic Nuggets
Not necessarily lol @Muchacha
3:10
AMK152
SHHHHH
3:10
Spongebob456
Mucha: We can't, as that'd be a ToU violation.
3:10
AMK152
let me explain this
The collaboration is in phases
little steps
unlike SBU (which was too big of steps)
SMALL steps
Rtivey has left the chat. 
3:11
AMK152
Phase I: establish affiliation
Creepyboy56 has joined the chat. 
3:11
AMK152
Phase II: we were unsure about the name, but then we agreed that SpongeBobia itself would be under SBI
so ESB is a part of SpongeBobia, which is a part of SBI
and SBC is a part of SBI
so SBC and SpongeBobia are together, SBI
3:12
Muchacha
Which equals wiki growth
3:12
AMK152
Phase III: begin interaction
Phase III involves telling each other about community events
Creepyboy56 has left the chat. 
3:13
AMK152
at ESB forums, we can link to SBC events
and vice versa
so I created that calendar
SpongeBobia:Calendar
easy reference
3:13
Nicko756
Okay
3:14
AMK152
Nuggets: does SBC have any plans of having a calendar of events for all SBI events?
Nicko756 has made Aquatic Nuggets a chat moderator. 
3:14
Aquatic Nuggets
Yeah, Dylan was in the process of making one.
AW10 has joined the chat. 
3:14
Auron~Guardian
dylan?
3:14
Nicko756
Hi AW10
3:14
Muchacha
WB
3:15
Tominator777
WB AW10
3:15
Muchacha
Tvguy
3:15
Aquatic Nuggets
The biggest event for the forseeable future though is Octerror Fest though.
3:15
AW10
it seems that chat frozes to me
3:15
AMK152
wb
3:15
Muchacha
Is that like a Halloween Party
3:16
Auron~Guardian
oktober fest celebrates the pilgrams i believe
3:16
AMK152
yes
3:16
Aquatic Nuggets
Yeah. @ Muchacha
3:16
AMK152
so does anyone have any questions about SBI and our collaboration with SBC?
3:16
Muchacha
All I can say is, we're gonna get some growth out of this
3:16
Spongebob456
Can the collaboration stages be summaries on ESB please?
Good to have it in one place and other users can see.
3:17
Muchacha
If we keep building like this, we can be the biggest wiki ever
3:17
AMK152
way ahead of you: SpongeBob Infinity
3:17
Nicko756
I agree with Spongebob456
3:17
Auron~Guardian
SpongeBob Infinity
3:17
AMK152
we are on Phase III
3:17
Spongebob456
Ah, thanks!
3:17
AMK152
we could perhaps make an "events" board at ESB for all events
3:17
Spongebob456
I suggest we publish a version of that on ESB.]
In fact, it can just be published in that form.
3:18
AMK152
yeah
3:18
Muchacha
Hm.
3:18
AMK152
Nuggets: where is the best place to post SpongeBobia news at SBC?
3:18
Muchacha
Well, all there is are forums.
Maybe on the forums?  :P
3:18
Aquatic Nuggets
You can post in the Krabby Kronicle board
3:18
Tominator777
and highlight the thread
3:18
AMK152
ok
3:19
Spongebob456
I'll publish it at ESB now.
3:19
Muchacha
Good.
3:19
Spongebob456
Can someone link me to SBC?
3:19
Muchacha
I will
3:19
Aquatic Nuggets
http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/
3:19
Spongebob456
Cheers.
3:19
AMK152
Nuggets: http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Board:News_and_Announcements post all SBC events there
3:20
Aquatic Nuggets
Alright
3:20
AMK152
so that will really help Phase III get going... getting the communities together... making the events larger
3:20
Tominator777
Andrew, if the SpongeBob infinity passes, what are you going to call "SpongeBobia wiki"
*call the "SpongeBobia Wiki"
3:21
AMK152
TOM: SpongeBobia is part of SpongeBob Infinity
3:21
Tominator777
oh
3:21
AMK152
I will make an illustration later that better displays this
3:21
Spongebob456
Could someone please create a logo for SpongeBob Infinity?
3:21
Muchacha
I can
3:21
Spongebob456
That'd be good.
3:21
AMK152
yeah, is there a logo for SBI yet, Nuggets?
3:21
Muchacha
Let me let me
3:21
AMK152
any ideas? a contest?
3:21
Muchacha
I wanna submit something
3:22
Spongebob456
Yeah! A contest!
3:22
Aquatic Nuggets
I know tvguy made one.
3:22
AMK152
people could enter and then staff could vote
3:22
Muchacha
Yeah!
3:22
Nicko756
Okay
3:22
Aquatic Nuggets
@AMK
3:22
Auron~Guardian
well i sideways 8 is the sign for infinity
3:22
Aquatic Nuggets
I'll look for it.
3:22
AMK152
ok
3:22
Muchacha
YEAH
3:22
Spongebob456
I like a contest imo
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/ESB:SpongeBob_Infinity
3:22
Auron~Guardian
perhaps a cologe of spongebob things in the shape of a sideways eight?
3:22
AMK152
you know, a contest would help interaction
3:24
Aquatic Nuggets
This was a concept logo dylan made
http://thesbcommunity.com/sbi.png
3:24
AMK152
ok
I froze
3:24
Tominator777
dylan?
3:24
AMK152
oh there
3:24
Aquatic Nuggets
tvguy. @tom
3:24
Tominator777
oh
3:24
AMK152
Dylan = Tvguy
3:24
Auron~Guardian
wow .. kind of plain no offence
3:24
Nicko756
^
3:25
Tominator777
i thought you meant the other one, who made ESB's logo
3:25
AMK152
yeah, it is plain
3:25
Aquatic Nuggets
It wasn't trying to be fancy lol
It's simple.
3:25
Tominator777
i have an idea for the logo
3:25
Auron~Guardian
i still like the sidways eight
3:25
Nicko756
The infinity sign.
3:25
AMK152
Nuggets: what do you think of a contest?
3:25
AW10
I also have an idea for a logo
3:25
Auron~Guardian
yes
3:25
Aquatic Nuggets
A contest for what @AMK
3:25
Auron~Guardian
@nicko the infinty sign
3:25
AMK152
logo for SBI
3:26
Aquatic Nuggets
I'd rather have someone in-house like Dylan design it.
3:26
AMK152
I'm talking about having a staff-only vote
3:26
Aquatic Nuggets
Oh.
Hm.
3:26
Auron~Guardian
... lame
3:26
AMK152
it would open up other ideas
3:26
Aquatic Nuggets
what
@Auron
3:26
AW10
we can use infinty symbol with logo of SBC in one "hole" and logo of SpongeBobia in other hole
above that infinity symobol goes SpongeBob
3:27
Auron~Guardian
staff only vote that's limiting creativity
3:27
AMK152
it's like combining community involvement of ESB, with staff-decisions of SBC
3:27
Nicko756
Hole?
3:27
Muchacha
I'm designing something
3:27
AMK152
Auron: staff vote is not limiting creativity; it is limiting the electorate
3:27
AW10
http://pondscienceinstitute.on-rev.com/symbols/Infinity.jpg
3:27
Auron~Guardian
I like AW10's idea
3:27
AW10
there two "holes"
3:27
Nicko756
Okay
3:28
AMK152
Nuggets?
3:28
Aquatic Nuggets
I'm fine with a contest.
3:28
AMK152
cool
3:28
Auron~Guardian
but lets let everyone enter
and vote
3:29
AW10
I am fine woth a contest too
with*
3:29
Auron~Guardian
staff only=limited creativity
3:29
Tvguy347
It's not limited creativity.
How is it limiting creativity
3:29
Aquatic Nuggets
everyone can participate, but voting should be left to staff imo.
3:29
Tvguy347
Anyone can enter
3:29
Spongebob456
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:126069
3:30
Tvguy347
it's just left to the staff to decide.
3:30
AMK152
Auron: it's limited voting
3:30
Tominator777
Auron, the staff are very intelligent
3:30
Auron~Guardian
well everyone should be able to vote
3:30
Tvguy347
What if everyone votes for a shit logo?
3:30
AMK152
EVERYONE can enter, only staff votes
3:30
Spongebob456
I haven't included the contest. We can do that on a different thread.
3:30
Aquatic Nuggets
Nah. @Auron
3:30
Tvguy347
That's why we don't let the general population vote
Because that leaves the possibility everyone will elect a shitty graphic.
And that would be bad, now wouldn't it?
3:30
AMK152
Auron: we can set up a community feedback thread, and the staff can take that into consideration
3:30
Auron~Guardian
okay or a discussion
3:31
Nicko756
Staff of ESB and the SpongeBob Comminity?
3:31
Tvguy347
Both.
3:31
AMK152
yes
3:32
Nicko756
*community
3:32
AMK152
Nuggets: how manu staff members does SBC have?
3:32
Spongebob456
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:126069 - the community is now aware
3:32
Tvguy347
SBC has 3 staff members, not including myself.
3:32
Aquatic Nuggets
^
3:32
Tvguy347
Although I assume I will be a voting member.
3:32
Aquatic Nuggets
It's dropping to 2 soon.
JosephHawk has left the chat. 
3:32
AMK152
wow
3:33
Tvguy347
We also have Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick and myself, who aren't technically staff; we're the tech team.
3:33
Aquatic Nuggets
Right.
3:33
Auron~Guardian
I thought Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick got blocked
3:33
AMK152
we have 11, but only 7 participate in discussions
3:33
Tominator777
he got demoted Auron
11 Admins?
3:34
Auron~Guardian
ah okay.
and chat mods
SummerSpongefan20 has joined the chat. 
3:34
Tominator777
hi Nick
3:34
Auron~Guardian
likely
3:34
AMK152
bureaucrats and admins are staff
3:34
Tominator777
ok
3:34
Nicko756
Hi Summer.
3:35
Auron~Guardian
he never speaks...
3:35
AMK152
me, AW10, SB456, Tan, Nicko, Much, Joseph, and Zeo; that's 8
JCM, Calzone, and Loopa don't really participate much
3:35
Tominator777
oh, ok
3:36
Tvguy347
JCM is one of our guys too though.
3:36
SummerSpongefan20
what? @Auron
3:36
Tvguy347
He'll also attend the meeting on behalf of SBC.
3:36
AMK152
ok, so where should the contest entries be submitted?
3:36
Tvguy347
We can do it on SBC.
That's probably easiest.
3:36
Tominator777
anywhere it starts
3:36
Tvguy347
So it's legitimate "posts"
3:36
AW10
ESB is better
3:36
Spongebob456
^
3:36
Nicko756
I agree
3:36
Tvguy347
And you can scroll down and see all the pictures.
3:36
AW10
since we already have system
3:36
Tominator777
how about the most active wikis
3:36
Auron~Guardian
but then everyone can vote
3:36
Tominator777
oh
3:37
Tvguy347
Look
SBC offers polls: http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7032-182a-little-yellow-book/
3:37
Spongebob456
Per AW10. We already have image contests introduced.
3:37
Tvguy347
We can put all the proposed images there.
3:37
Auron~Guardian
yeah i like tvguy's idea
3:37
Tvguy347
And then we can vote in a poll like that.
3:37
Aquatic Nuggets
It's a much simpler and more streamlined process and kickstarts the interaction.
3:37
Auron~Guardian
i agree
3:37
Tvguy347
^
3:37
Spongebob456
idk
Whatevs.
3:38
AMK152
ture
*true
what about both?
eh, too much
3:38
Nicko756
ESB has polls.
3:38
Tominator777
too much what?
polls?
3:39
AMK152
to have entries in both places
3:39
Auron~Guardian
I like Tvguy's idea SBC is the best place
3:39
AMK152
yeah, using SBC forums would help interaction start up
3:39
Aquatic Nuggets
And you could post an announcement on ESB about it, directing them in to vote.
3:39
AMK152
who agrees to having the contest entries at SBC?
3:39
Auron~Guardian
I
3:39
Aquatic Nuggets
I do.
3:39
AMK152
yes
3:39
Spongebob456
idk
I'm a Wikia person through and through so...  :p
3:40
AMK152
if they need help, we can help them or post it for them
3:40
Spongebob456
I'm happy either way.
3:40
Muchacha
I made something
3:40
Nicko756
Per Spongebob456
3:40
Muchacha
Eeee
Let me upload it
3:40
AMK152
I would be happy to post on their behalf
3:40
Tominator777
how about both wikis?
both ESB and SBC
3:40
Auron~Guardian
SBC is a foroum so more publicity
3:40
Tominator777
and ESb is a wiki, with it's group of users
3:41
AMK152
everyone, there will be things in which we will direct SBCers to the wiki for other things
Cartoon Lover8902 has joined the chat. 
3:41
AMK152
so we will have the contest at SBC
3:41
Cartoon Lover8902
sorry i have to update my my hole hard drive
3:41
AMK152
if anyone has trouble, I can post their entry on their behalf
Muchacha has left the chat. 
3:42
Auron~Guardian
i like that
Muchacha has joined the chat. 
3:42
Muchacha
File:Spongebob infinity logo.png
3:42
Cartoon Lover8902
guys
3:42
Tominator777
hi Cartoon
3:42
Nicko756
...
3:42
AMK152
Nuggets: who should create the thread?
3:42
Cartoon Lover8902
i jad to update my whole PC
3:43
AMK152
how long should the contest last?
3:43
Muchacha
Did you discuss anything during my absense
3:43
Tvguy347
Nuggets can create the thread.
3:43
Cartoon Lover8902
the hard drives, and security stuff
3:43
Nicko756
No
3:43
Aquatic Nuggets
I'll make it.
3:43
AMK152
ok
3:43
Nicko756
@Muchacha
3:43
AMK152
when Nuggets posts it, I will link it from ESB
3:43
Tvguy347
The contest should last 3-4 weeks.
3:43
Auron~Guardian
umm.....err i could say something about your logo but at the risk of hurting your feelings i wont.....
3:43
Tvguy347
To allow as many entries as possible.
3:43
Tominator777
you won't what Auron?
3:43
Aquatic Nuggets
Just say it. @Auron
3:43
AMK152
then when the contest ends, an SBI staff meeting will discuss the entries
sounds excellent!
3:43
Auron~Guardian
say what i think of muchacha's SBI logo
3:44
Tominator777
ok
3:44
AW10
it should last 3 weeks
3:44
Nicko756
Your logo is interesting.
@Muchacha
3:44
Tominator777
i understand Auron
3:44
Cartoon Lover8902
what about mine
3:44
Auron~Guardian
I don't want to hurt her feelings
3:44
Muchacha
Hm
3:44
Nicko756
Her?
3:44
AMK152
cool
3:44
Auron~Guardian
typos
3:44
Tominator777
oh
3:44
AMK152
so, we have established a couple things to get the interaction going
3:44
AW10
@Muchacha excelent idea
for the logo
3:45
AMK152
1) posting events at each other's forums and 2 ) the SBI logo contest
next item...
3:45
Cartoon Lover8902
whats SBI
3:45
Auron~Guardian
let's just say it's a good consept.
3:45
Tominator777
hey andrew, i got an idea for SBC
3:45
Cartoon Lover8902
SpongeBob Information?
SpongeOddFan has left the chat. 
3:45
AMK152
3. Administrator policies/activity
3:45
Aquatic Nuggets
SpongeBob Infinity. @Cartoon
3:46
AMK152
ok, some people are concerned about JCM and Calzone as bureaucrats but they are inactive
3:46
Tominator777
yeah
3:46
AMK152
or not as active as everyone else
3:46
Cartoon Lover8902
oh
3:46
Auron~Guardian
SpongeBob Infinity @CL
3:46
Nicko756
Yeah
3:46
AMK152
I messaged JCM about it
Calzone is unresponsive
Muchacha has left the chat. 
3:46
AW10
bureaucrats should have stricter rules regarding inactivity
3:47
Tominator777
although andrew can't demote them
3:47
AMK152
does anyone have any issue with Calzone remaining bureaucrat, or should his bureaucratic status be removed?
3:47
AW10
stricter than admins
3:47
Spongebob456
I believe they should be removed.
3:47
Auron~Guardian
maybe a discussion?
3:47
Nicko756
I agree there should be rules about inactive b-crats.
3:47
AMK152
here is what I will, do, I will start a discussion, since Calzone is unresponsive
Muchacha has joined the chat. 
3:47
Nicko756
WB
3:47
Cartoon Lover8902
hmm SpongeBob Infinity sounds Intresting
3:48
Tominator777
what if Calzone comes to the Discusstion?
3:48
AMK152
and I will wait for JCM to respond, in case he want to just remove himself as bureaucrat
3:48
Tominator777
like gojibob
3:48
AMK152
Tom: it's too late: he is not very active and it would be hard for him
3:48
AW10
how about that all bureaucrats that haven't made 300 edits within a month will be demoted dues to inactivity
3:48
Tominator777
oh
3:48
AW10
or some other numbersd
200
3:48
Tominator777
i meant like what happened with goji
3:48
AMK152
AW10: I thought about changing the rules
Cartoon Lover8902 has left the chat. 
3:48
Muchacha
2
200
3:49
Spongebob456
I'm not sure about edit count.
3:49
AMK152
Calzone was promoted prematurely (within months of being admin)
3:49
Spongebob456
Activity, but not edit count.
3:49
Nicko756
300 edit within a month? That sounds to strict.
*edits
3:49
Tominator777
oh, andrew can i tel you something speaking of innactive admins
3:49
Muchacha
Yeah, 200
3:49
AMK152
also, JCM doesn't qualify for bureaucrat under current policy
3:49
Nicko756
yeah
3:49
AMK152
he has about 1,700 edits, and the qualification is 2,000
3:50
Muchacha
All you have to do is make 7 edits a day to surpass that 200-edit goal
3:50
AMK152
yes, Tom?
3:50
Muchacha
...Tom?
3:50
AW10
@Spongebob456 yes, activity is better, we cna check list users special page to see when they have logged in
@Nicko756 I ntohed it was too strict and switched to 200
3:51
Muchacha
But what if they have it set to where they're always logged in
Like me
3:51
AW10
even I don't make that much
3:51
Tominator777
does FSB have Activity rules (i.e. if you're innactive for an X amount time, you get demoted for being innactive for that amount of time though)
3:51
Nicko756
AMK, Calzone is activity at United States Countries Wiki. You can try messaging him there: http://countypedia.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:CalzoneManiac.
200 is still to strict
3:51
AMK152
Tom: FSB is too small to have rules right now
3:51
Tominator777
oh
ok
3:51
AMK152
ok, so it's settled; we will wait for JCM to respond and I will set up a discussion regarding Calzone
3:52
Nicko756
Okay
*active
3:52
AMK152
NEXT!
4. Tasks proposal
Scratchcat520 has joined the chat. 
3:52
AMK152
I finally got the proposal drafted
3:52
Muchacha
I found my county on Counties wiki
3:52
Scratchcat520
wait I though I was banned from chat?
3:52
Tominator777
what's the Tasks proposal?
3:52
Muchacha
Yeah
3:52
AMK152
what this is, it's a system like badges, except it's based off of quality work instead of quantity
3:53
Tominator777
oh
3:53
Scratchcat520
well were having a meeting here soon
3:53
Nicko756
Hmm...
3:53
Muchacha
So we're not getting rid of badges, right
3:53
Nicko756
No
3:53
Muchacha
K
3:53
AMK152
I drafted some rules
3:53
Scratchcat520
xp
3:53
AMK152
badges will stay
3:53
Spongebob456
Not getting rid of badges? Darn.
3:53
AMK152
this is to encourage improving ESB where it needs to
LOL @ SB456
3:54
Scratchcat520
sup trolo why I say trolo? BECAUSE IM CRAZY
Scratchcat520 has been kicked by Muchacha. 
3:54
Muchacha
I see you haven't learned anything yet.
3:54
AMK152
here is the drafted proposal: http://pastebin.com/ZSrPz7S8
basically, there is a leaderboard
you get points for completing tasks (like 100 pts for finishing a gallery)
anyone can create a task, but you cannot be rewarded for creating your own task
3:55
Tominator777
i bet i'd be on the bottom of that leaderboard
3:55
AMK152
thoughts on this?
I listed 5 benefits on the top
3:55
Muchacha
Ok
I like it
3:55
Auron~Guardian
It rewards users for projects that badges cannot reward.
3:55
Nicko756
Does someone have to give you the points?
3:55
Auron~Guardian
don't quite get that
3:56
Nicko756
Do you have to update the tasks leaderboard yourself?
3:56
Muchacha
Yeah
3:56
AMK152
yes, I will update it myself
you can't get a badge for finishing a transcript... but you can get points
Scratchcat520 has joined the chat. 
3:56
Scratchcat520
guys
3:56
Nicko756
Do we have to contact you if we complete a task?
@AMK
3:56
AMK152
and people like to track their progress... so it encourages competition that helps grow the wiki
3:56
Scratchcat520
who kicked me?
3:56
Tominator777
hi scratchcat
3:56
Scratchcat520
hi
3:56
AMK152
I will monitor the entire task
3:56
Muchacha
I'm gonna start doing galleries more
3:57
Tominator777
Muchacha
3:57
Muchacha
Yes
3:57
Scratchcat520
k why?
3:57
AMK152
so any other thoughts about the tasks draft?
3:57
Tominator777
well, seems new
3:57
AMK152
Scratch: meeting only talk
http://pastebin.com/ZSrPz7S8
3:57
Muchacha
What if the competition turns into drama
 :/
3:57
AW10
Adding a source for something unsourced. hs no points
3:57
Tominator777
in beta, for the moment
3:57
Scratchcat520
 :D I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON!
Scratchcat520 has been kicked by Muchacha. 
3:57
AMK152
Much: we will address it
3:57
Auron~Guardian
hmm Muchcha has a point
3:57
Muchacha
Be mature. Please.
3:58
AMK152
badges don't cause drama, do they?
3:58
Tominator777
sometimes
3:58
AMK152
tasks won't either
3:58
Auron~Guardian
well edit milking...
3:58
Tominator777
remember seacatus?
3:58
Muchacha
Nope.
3:58
AMK152
edit milking doesn't help complete tasks any faster
3:58
Nicko756
Auron, this is about quality edits not quantity.
3:58
AMK152
ok, I will put that up for discussion
3:58
Spongebob456
Badges = trouble.
Cartoon Lover8902 has joined the chat. 
3:59
Muchacha
I don't edit milk
Anymore
Hi CL
3:59
AMK152
NEXT!
5. Splitting/renaming/reorganizing merchandise articles
3:59
Tominator777
Badges just badger users into milking edits
late comment
3:59
Nicko756
Badger?
3:59
Muchacha
Like VHSs and DVDs?
3:59
AMK152
all the merchandise are under http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_merchandise
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_merchandise/SOMETHING
3:59
Spongebob456
No idea why we have VHS articles.
3:59
AMK152
any thoughts to moving these?
3:59
Cartoon Lover8902
well, i might make another wiki called CL8902 Technologies wiki
4:00
AMK152
List of toys, List of DVDs, etc.
4:00
Muchacha
Because the VHS articles have different episodes on them.
4:00
Spongebob456
A;ight
4:00
Tominator777
i think we should organize the merchandice by what they are
4:00
AMK152
List of merchandise/toys vs. List of toys
4:00
Nicko756
The first one
4:00
Muchacha
Hmm, sounds better overall
4:00
Spongebob456
List of merchandise/toys  (y)
4:00
AMK152
List of toys?
4:01
Muchacha
Hmm, merchandise in the name does say a lot
Hmm
We should have a vote
4:01
Tominator777
another disscusstion, good idea Muchacha
4:01
AW10
I have actually proposed organizing charater articles liek merchandise articles
4:01
Muchacha
No, right here in chat
4:01
AMK152
List_of_merchandise/videos/DVDs/season/box_sets vs. List of season box sets
4:01
Spongebob456
Not another discussion....
4:01
Tominator777
i know it 456
4:01
Spongebob456
Let's just make a decision.
4:02
AMK152
we have so VERY long merchandise titles
4:02
Tominator777
yeah
4:02
Muchacha
We can change it for the box sets, I guess
4:02
AMK152
there is disagreement, so we can just have a discussion
4:02
Spongebob456
*sigh* okay.
4:02
AMK152
AW10: how would this effect the tabbing?
4:02
Spongebob456
It's just not a big deal though. Just make a decision xD
4:02
Muchacha
IKR?
4:02
Tominator777
we'll just make sperate pages for each, of the merchandese
4:02
Muchacha
We already do
4:02
Tominator777
ok
4:02
AW10
it will not affact the tabbing in any way
4:03
Tominator777
but seprate the lists
4:03
AMK152
ok, cool
4:03
AW10
if we leave redirect we will not need to change a thing
4:03
AMK152
so I will make a discussion
4:03
Muchacha
We just need those pages because they're umbrellas to keep the pages under
Like Anchors Away is under the VHS umbrella
4:03
AMK152
we don't have List of episodes/season 1 we have List of season 1 episodes
4:03
Muchacha
I agree.
4:03
Spongebob456
Guys: Have we considered we're making discussions over silly things? I mean, it's no big deal to choose 1 or the other |:
The title looks like it'll be too long for the first one.
4:04
Tominator777
that's what their for 456
4:04
AMK152
ok, then the choice is change them.... no arguements?
4:04
Muchacha
Fine
4:04
AMK152
ok, I will work on changing them
4:04
AW10
ok
4:04
Muchacha
But list of merchandise remains the main page name
4:05
AMK152
yes
4:05
Spongebob456
Sorry if I offended anyone, but I just feel we should reserve discussions for important decisions.
4:05
Muchacha
And I'll help you change them
4:05
AMK152
oh look, we avoided another discussion  :P
SB456: Wikipedia has these all the time
4:05
AW10
@Spongebob456 I agree reagrding discussion
discussions*
4:05
AMK152
Wikipedia has dicussions on deleting articles... we just delete them here...
no AFD here  :P
NEXT!
6. Chat moderator appointments (part 3) - discussion is not progressing well
two issues: 1) people are upset with certain mod appoints 2) people don't want bureaucrats only making the decisions
4:06
Tominator777
AFD?
4:06
AMK152
my solution: ESB:Request for chat moderator
4:07
Tominator777
ok, good idea Andrew
4:07
Spongebob456
Unfortunately, Admins were promoting users very easily.
4:07
AW10
 (Y)
4:07
AMK152
then, they will be un-chat moderator-ed :{
 :P
4:07
Spongebob456
I like that idea AMK.
4:07
AMK152
excellent
4:08
Muchacha
Ok
4:08
AMK152
NEXT!
4:08
Nicko756
Chat moderator will lose their status?
4:08
AMK152
oh, here's a fun one...
4:08
Nicko756
*mods
4:08
AMK152
NIcko: No
7. Scheduled chat parties
4:08
Nicko756
Yes
4:08
Muchacha
Yeah
4:08
AMK152
I have wanted to do this for years
4:09
Muchacha
Like for Christmas and other holidays?
And on friday night
4:09
AMK152
so the first one will be next weekend (starting Thursday the 21st)
August 21, 2014 will mark the 15th anniversary of the premiere of MM&BB
4:09
Tominator777
yeah Andrew
4:09
Muchacha
We need to have them on holidays, and on Friday nights
4:09
AMK152
we are going to celebrate MM&BB for the rest of the month
4:09
Muchacha
Ok
4:10
AW10
we can just mkae a page where people can put possible chat parties reason and once some got accepted we create highlighted discussion
4:10
Muchacha
During this time, we need to email Nickelodeon to get this settled once and for all
4:10
AMK152
so, we are going to have a chat party on Sat. the 23rd
AW10: Yes
now, what is the best time to have the bulk for the chat party (MM&BB trivia)
4:10
Muchacha
After the chat party, we can use the rest of the month to find out the true names of MM&BB
4:11
Nicko756
We already know
4:11
Muchacha
Well, usually people are there from like 3:00 PM-2:00 AM
Spike the Dragon has joined the chat. 
4:11
Cartoon Lover8902
test
4:11
Nicko756
Here
4:11
Muchacha
What, did you email them
4:11
AW10
we can alst 34 hours
4:11
Muchacha
Hi spike buddy
4:11
AMK152
how about 4 p.m. EST for MM&BB trivia?
4:11
AW10
24*
4:11
Muchacha
Ok
4:11
Tominator777
hi Spike
4:11
Muchacha
25*
4:12
Spike the Dragon
hi
4:12
AMK152
followed by chat party
4:12
Muchacha
yeh
4:12
AW10
4 p.m. EST for MM&BB trivia sounds good
4:12
AMK152
so that will be this month... any ideas for September?
4:12
Muchacha
We could have a harvest celebration
Because warm September bring the fruit
4:13
AMK152
hmmmm
the next two weeks will be MM&BB
4:13
Muchacha
Labor Day doesn't really exist anymore, it's just a shopping holiday since schools start i. August now
4:13
AW10
yes, we need to keep it global
4:13
Tominator777
well, i though Labour day was glbouial
4:13
AMK152
does anyone want to host any games?
4:13
Tominator777
what games?
4:13
AW10
no cointry related stuff
country*
4:14
AMK152
SB only
chat games, anything
we are already doing MM&BB trivia
well, anyway, we got some stuff there
4:15
AW10
aren't SBC celebrate via Roblox
?
4:15
AMK152
that's another idea
4:15
Muchacha
Well, why can't we just celebrate in our own chat?
4:15
AMK152
what does everyone think about Roblox?
we can have events there
Much: Yes
4:16
Muchacha
Oh, events are at Roblox
Does that require an account
4:16
AMK152
no: SOME events
yes
4:16
Muchacha
K
4:16
Cartoon Lover8902
Anyway
4:16
AMK152
actually no,
4:16
Auron~Guardian
is it subscription?
4:16
AMK152
btu you would get a guest number
no, it's free
4:16
Auron~Guardian
okay
4:16
AMK152
there are premium options, but it's free
4:16
Aquatic Nuggets
SBC has team games at roblox from time to time
4:16
AMK152
I have been there 7 years, never paid for anything
4:17
Auron~Guardian
okay
4:17
Cartoon Lover8902
i am going to make a new wiki called CL8902 Technologies Wiki
4:17
AMK152
I can create a SpongeBobia area at Roblox
4:17
Muchacha
Ok
4:17
AW10
good
4:17
AMK152
I can keep ROBLOX in mind for future ideas
until then, look out for announcements for SBC events at ROBLOX
4:18
Muchacha
Ok
4:18
AMK152
btw, if you are on ROBLOX, my username is AMK152, you can sent me a friend request
4:18
Tominator777
what about other areas of gaming?
oh
JosephHawk has joined the chat. 
4:18
AMK152
ok, NEXT!
4:18
Nicko756
Hi
4:18
Tominator777
ok
hi Jsoeph
4:18
AMK152
8. FSB - contests
Cartoon Lover8902 has left the chat. 
4:18
Tominator777
ok
4:19
AMK152
for September, I am going to implement an Episode of the Month award
4:19
Spike the Dragon
gtg
4:19
AMK152
at FSB
4:19
Nicko756
Bye Spike
4:19
AW10
Fiction of the month
4:19
AMK152
ALSO, we are going to have Fanon contests
4:19
AW10
for a name
4:19
Tominator777
yeah
Spike the Dragon has left the chat. 
4:19
AW10
Writer of the month
Cartoon Lover8902 has joined the chat. 
4:19
AW10
another name
4:19
AMK152
the first contest will be a MM&BB contest
4:20
Tominator777
when does it start?
4:20
AMK152
when I announce it
It will be held at FSB, but I will link it from ESB
4:20
Cartoon Lover8902
my computer is slow
Aquatic Nuggets has left the chat. 
4:21
Muchacha
I hope the games don't require Flash, because I use a Kindle
4:21
AMK152
NEXT!
9. Quote contests (proposal drafted)
oh, this is going to be fun...
4:21
Cartoon Lover8902
can i tell something first.
4:21
AMK152
remember Much's idea to return quotes to episode articles?
4:21
Muchacha
I just made an account
 :)
4:22
AMK152
we ultimately decided to have a contest to decide which quotes shall be included
I drafted the rules
4:22
Muchacha
Ok
4:22
Cartoon Lover8902
can i say something
4:22
Nicko756
Yes
4:22
AMK152
here is the draft: http://pastebin.com/UMinkxF4
in PM
4:23
Cartoon Lover8902
for bit,
4:23
AMK152
thoughts on the quote contests?
4:23
Muchacha
Amazing.
4:23
Nicko756
10 months?
4:23
Cartoon Lover8902
how many questionsare there going to be
4:24
AMK152
Nicko: there are many episodes
Cartoon: 40 episodes will be discussed at a time, each one for 1 month
4:24
Cartoon Lover8902
oh ok
even new ones
4:24
Muchacha
Yes
4:25
Nicko756
Yes
4:25
AMK152
yes, but we will start with season 1 first
4:25
Cartoon Lover8902
and new movies about SpongeBob
4:25
AMK152
cool. I will post that after the meeting.
Cartoon: yes, movies too
NEXT!
4:25
AW10
we can just add /qoutes subpage to episode page and wait for a two weeks for ideas collection, after that we start voting
4:25
AMK152
10. Newsletter
4:25
Cartoon Lover8902
well, i had seen the trailer, of the one thats going to be in 2015 and it looks great
4:26
Muchacha
Yep
4:26
Cartoon Lover8902
now they are in CGI animated
4:26
AMK152
Dylan and I talked about this last night
4:26
Muchacha
Tvguy?
4:26
AMK152
yes
newsletter for all of SBI
did Nuggets leave?
4:27
Nicko756
Yes
4:27
AMK152
ugh
4:27
Muchacha
Eeyup
4:27
AMK152
well anyway, there is this newsletter program called MailChimp
my work uses it to send promotions
we can use it as a newsletter
we can use it for all of SBI
I wish Nuggets was here to discuss it
but the benefits are that we can have anyone subscribe, it could be the ultimate SB fan newsletter
SummerSpongefan20 has left the chat. 
4:28
AMK152
we would have a news team, and then the final version of the newsletter would be submitted
4:28
AW10
can you give exampple of MailChimp newstellers
SummerSpongefan20 has joined the chat. 
4:29
AMK152
everyone can hear about SB news, from ESB news, FSB, news, SBC news, contests, SB news in general, reminders for new episdoes, etc.
4:29
Muchacha
Hm.
4:29
AMK152
AW10: http://www.mailchimp.com
4:29
Muchacha
We certainly don't need a discussion for this
4:29
AW10
si it is practicly limtless
4:29
AMK152
yeah
4:29
AW10
no predofined format
predefined*
4:29
AMK152
yeah
there are templates, but one can be set up with HTML
we would have to have a specific news meeting
but I am going to talk to Nuggets and see what SBC is doing about news
4:30
AW10
I agree with that MailChimp, but there should be one in charge and he can then choose the program
4:30
Muchacha
I don't have money
4:30
AMK152
yeah
4:30
AW10
however, no one is fammilaoir woth whole networl
4:30
AMK152
I will do it
4:31
AW10
will you be able to collect all information?
from whole network?
Welcome to the SpongeBobia Wiki chat 
4:32
AMK152
I froze
yes
I can set up a submissions form
I can send test e-mails to get staff feedback before sending out the whole thing
4:32
AW10
good
4:33
AMK152
I am going to play around with it and figure out the best system
if anyone has any ideas, let me know
4:33
Tvguy347
Nuggets is coming back.
4:33
AMK152
ok
Aquatic Nuggets has joined the chat. 
4:33
AMK152
Nuggets!
4:33
Muchacha
Yay
4:33
Nicko756
WB
4:33
AMK152
we were talking about a newsletter
4:33
Aquatic Nuggets
Hello.
4:33
AMK152
ever heard of MailChimp?
4:33
AW10
120d's Bikini Bottom Gazette has good format
4:34
Aquatic Nuggets
I've heard the name but don't know what it is. @AMK
4:34
AMK152
we are talking about a newsletter that people would subscribe to to get SB news, SBI news, SBC news, FSB news, ESB news
an e-mail newsletter
it would open up a wider audience
4:34
Aquatic Nuggets
We've wanted to do that for a long time
4:34
AW10
http://120dog.deviantart.com/art/Bikini-Bottom-Gazette-4-15-2031-Page-1-408288857
4:34
AMK152
with links to our websites
4:35
Aquatic Nuggets
I like the idea a lot.
4:35
AMK152
I would be happy to run it
we would have to come up with a design for the newsletter
then we would figure out which each issue contains
4:35
Aquatic Nuggets
I have an idea.
4:35
AMK152
news, links, community contests
yes?
4:36
Aquatic Nuggets
Let me get a rough image of it
4:36
AMK152
ok
4:36
Tominator777
test
4:36
Nicko756
Here
4:36
Tominator777
ok
4:37
Nicko756
Is JosephHawk here?
4:37
Spongebob456
He's in the userlist.
4:37
Tominator777
!seen Josephhawk
4:37
AMK152
Nuggets?
4:37
Tominator777
oh
4:38
Aquatic Nuggets
You guys can continue talking  :P
4:38
AMK152
ok
4:38
Tominator777
ok
4:38
Aquatic Nuggets
it's going to take a minute for me to get the image
4:38
Tominator777
the newsletter idea sounds good Andrew
4:38
AMK152
Nuggets: i can sent test e-mails for staff review before sending it out
we can discuss this in detail later, perhaps on Skype
I am going to explore MailChimp a bit more
anyway...
NEXT!
4:39
Tominator777
mailchimp?
oh well
4:39
AMK152
11. Current discussions
11a. Linking to redirects (part 2)
 :P
that one has been up for a while
4:39
Tominator777
yeah
4:39
Spongebob456
Don't get me started on those <.<
4:40
Tominator777
why 456?
4:40
AMK152
I think I am going to start it over
no need to discuss it here
no need to get it more attention than it needs
11b. Rights and retirement
currently under discussion, with much support
4:40
Spongebob456
Oh, I forgot about that discussion xD
How long does it have to go?
4:40
AMK152
when does it end?
let me check
4:41
Muchacha
Hm.
4:41
AMK152
ends 2moro
4:41
Muchacha
Lags
4:41
AMK152
12. Ended proposals
4:41
Spongebob456
When it ends, AMK, you okay to adjust the guidelines?
4:41
AMK152
yes
4:41
Muchacha
I can do it
4:41
AMK152
12a. New background sides (passed) 12b. Site background color (blue) 12c. Fanon Merge proposal (not passed) 12d. Administrator policies (passed) 12e. Chat Moderator reforms (3 mods demoted)
4:41
Spongebob456
Thanks.
4:42
Muchacha
To save him the trouble.
4:42
AMK152
our discussion list has dwindled  :D
4:42
Spongebob456
The chat mod reforms have gone well.
4:42
AMK152
indeed
4:42
Spongebob456
Woot!
4:42
AMK152
NEXT!
13. Project Cleanup: Characters
4:42
Tominator777
yeah 456
4:42
AMK152
13a. Character infobox/miscellaneous fields (part 4)
3 fields left to discuss
I may split them later, but these are going fairly well
"species" was changed to "classification"
13b. Character infobox/show-hide (Option A)
show-hide still hasn't been implemented (I am not complaining, I never supported the idea  :P )
any thoughts on show-hide?
4:43
Muchacha
I'm pretty open to the idea.
4:43
Auron~Guardian
perhaps for familys
4:43
Spongebob456
I like the idea.
4:43
JosephHawk
eh, neutral
4:43
AMK152
well, if someone implements it the community said yes
so if anyone wants to put that in there, go ahead
4:44
AW10
I will see what I can do with show-hide
4:44
Muchacha
How do you put it in
4:44
Nicko756
Ok
4:44
AMK152
13c. Main characters with established infoboxes
I am going to hold off on this one, I am not sure what I am thinking about it
NEXT!
14. Sponge Out of Water
4:45
Tominator777
the 2nd movie?
4:45
AMK152
new thoughts on SOOW?
4:45
Nicko756
Yes
4:45
Muchacha
Yeah...  B)
4:45
Spongebob456
Can someone revamp the portal? Someone who can code something snazzy.  :)
4:45
Muchacha
Looks better than the first
4:45
AMK152
ah yes!
the portal!
4:45
Muchacha
Not saying the first was bad
4:46
Tominator777
the movie Quality?
4:46
Spongebob456
w:c:spongebob:Portal:Sponge Out of Water
4:46
AMK152
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Sponge_Out_of_Water
SOOW news would be excellent for the newsletter
4:46
Spongebob456
Can someone make that look nice?
The actual article is looking cool.
4:47
AMK152
yeah, anyone is welcome to add to that
I am still trying to figure out the best way to implement movie news at spongebobia.com
any other thoughts on SOOW?
4:47
Spongebob456
I plan to add more info to the article later. Lots more stuff on wikipedia about it.
4:47
AMK152
cool
4:47
Muchacha
I have to change the Painty article
4:47
Spongebob456
Not really, apart from keep discussing it on the wiki.
4:48
AMK152
yep, it's going pretty good
and keeping the updates on Twitter as well
https://twitter.com/SpongeWikia 59 followers so far
4:49
Spongebob456
Yes, been doing that.
43*
4:49
AMK152
ah yes
4:49
Spongebob456
If you have anything you want me to post, let me know.
4:49
AMK152
wrong number  :P
4:49
Spongebob456
We're getting a lot of feedback on the account.
4:49
AMK152
of course when we do the contests
you can announce the SBI news
the thread you posted on the forun
4:50
Spongebob456
http://prntscr.com/4dsuic
4:50
Muchacha
I changed the Painty page because of the new movie
4:50
Spongebob456
Yes! Sorry, will do now.
4:50
Tominator777
oh
4:50
AMK152
then when Nuggets creates the SBI logo contest, you can post that too
cool
NEXT!
4:50
Muchacha
I already made my logo
4:51
AMK152
cool
https://twitter.com/SpongeWikia
ok, my copy & paste broke
15. Episode ratings system
so much going on...
4:52
Tominator777
yeah
4:52
Muchacha
I haven't found anything, let's just use that, but make it 10 stars
4:52
AMK152
havn't worked on this much, so no new news
4:52
Tominator777
oh well
4:53
AMK152
16. Suggestions list
here we go
4:53
Auron~Guardian
s what i use
4:53
Tominator777
you use s Auron?
4:53
Auron~Guardian
oops
i glitched
4:53
Tominator777
that's ok
4:53
AMK152
#15 Eliminate moral/legal issues listed in articles.
4:54
Spongebob456
https://twitter.com/SpongeWikia/status/501109624775671812
4:54
Muchacha
Well, eliminating warnings that so and so is illegal could make kids imitate it.
And wind up in juvy
4:54
AMK152
yay!
ya! @ Twitter, not your comment Much  :P
4:54
Muchacha
I personally think they're important enough to retain
4:54
AMK152
I really don't think it's a big issue
120d had an issue with it
4:54
Tominator777
i haven't seen warnings on the pages
4:55
Auron~Guardian
its a cartoon
4:55
AMK152
let' just dismiss that suggestion
4:55
Tominator777
ok
4:55
Nicko756
Ok
4:55
Spongebob456
I'm retweeting my own tweet lol
4:55
Muchacha
Yeah, but cartoons are imitatable, too
4:55
Tominator777
yeah 456
4:55
AMK152
 :P
4:55
Tominator777
to 456's comment
4:55
AMK152
#20 Defining cultural references
I don't think this is a huge problem
4:56
Tominator777
ok
4:56
AMK152
not much discussion anyway
4:56
Tominator777
yeah
4:56
AMK152
we can dismiss this one too, unless anyone has anything to say
4:56
Tominator777
ok
4:56
Muchacha
Yeah, just use your own judgement on that one
4:56
AMK152
#43 Fact limits on ___ time that ___ happened.
4:56
Spongebob456
Yeah... give me anything you feel needs tweeting and it will be done.
4:56
Tominator777
ok 456
4:56
AMK152
This is the 8th time SpongeBob is naked. The other times were _______.
4:57
Muchacha
Uh
4:57
Tominator777
why fact limits?
4:57
AMK152
This is the 112th time SpongeBob ate a Krabby patty. The other times were ___________.
4:57
Muchacha
Ok
4:57
Tominator777
yikes
4:57
Spongebob456
It helps @Wikia themselves tweeted us. That got us more followers.
4:57
Muchacha
Ok, the krabby patty thing is stupid
4:57
Spongebob456
AMK: We're not allowing those?
4:57
Nicko756
Hmm.
4:57
Tominator777
should i get rid of those?
4:57
Muchacha
We could have stuff such as this is the second time the Magic Shop appears and things like that
4:57
AMK152
This is the 419th time Squidward was annoyed by SpongeBob. The other times were _____________
any thoughts on this?
4:57
Muchacha
Like rare occurrences.
Very rare.
4:58
Tominator777
i agree Muchacha, or major events
Major events only
4:58
Spongebob456
I mean, it is quite interesting, but how do we prove these are true?
4:58
Muchacha
By counting
4:58
Tominator777
the episode sysnouis can help
4:58
Spongebob456
Okay.
Well, I must go. Bye all  \o
4:58
AMK152
I would say we can get rid of APPEARENCES
4:58
Tominator777
bye 456
4:58
Spongebob456
Per AMK
4:58
AMK152
bye!
4:58
Tominator777
yes Andrew
4:58
Nicko756
Bye 456
4:59
AMK152
we have lists for those
4:59
JosephHawk
cya Sponge
4:59
Muchacha
Cya!
4:59
Tominator777
i'll get rid of apperinces if you want
4:59
AMK152
This is Squilliam's 3rd appearance... no need in article; this can be in his appearance list
4:59
Tominator777
oh
4:59
Muchacha
Yeah, because he isn't that rare a character
4:59
AMK152
well, I'd say the other are not too much out of control
5:00
Muchacha
Yeah.
Spongebob456 has left the chat. 
5:00
AMK152
#55 Require people to give reason for their options in discussions
we require reasons on admin requests, but not discussions
5:00
Tominator777
umm Andrew
ohg
*oh
5:00
AMK152
if someone just simple agrees with it, do they need a reason?
5:00
Muchacha
Well, what if an idea is so bad you have no words for it?
5:00
AMK152
it's all outlined in the proposal
if it sounds good, is it necessary to explain it?
dismiss this idea?
Auron~Guardian has left the chat. 
5:01
Tominator777
yeah, requirements to have reason is not the best idea
5:01
Nicko756
Yes
5:01
Muchacha
Tom, I agree
5:01
AMK152
#56 All images in one category
I am neutral to this
this can be done by bot if we wanted Category:All images
5:02
Tominator777
ALL images?
5:02
Muchacha
So, images can't be in more than one category?
Uh.
5:02
Tominator777
oh
5:02
AMK152
it's just adding a category
not eliminated
5:02
Tominator777
yeah
5:02
Muchacha
Categories help direct.
5:02
Nicko756
^
5:02
AW10
there is special page for all images
5:02
Tominator777
good idea andrew
5:02
Muchacha
KK
5:02
AMK152
Special:AllPages contains file lists, like AW10 said
plus it would be extra work for each new batch of images
dismiss this idea?
5:03
Nicko756
Wait
5:03
Tominator777
yeah
5:03
AMK152
yes Nicko?
5:03
Nicko756
*Never mind
5:03
AMK152
ok
5:03
Muchacha
Oh.
5:03
AMK152
dismissed idea...
#64 Custom cursors
5:04
Muchacha
Hmm...
5:04
AMK152
I am not a fan of this idea
5:04
Tominator777
^
5:04
AMK152
thoughts?
5:04
Muchacha
I'm neutral to this because I don't really use my laptop much
5:04
Nicko756
What about this category: http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images?
5:04
Muchacha
It stays right
5:04
Tominator777
i think it's too awkward to users
5:04
AMK152
yes, that stays
yeah
Custom cursors DISMISSED
#68 Day/night chat
I find this one interesting
5:05
JosephHawk
oppose
5:05
AMK152
is it necessary?
5:05
JosephHawk
different time zones
makes no sense whatsoever
5:05
Nicko756
Users can switch from day to night.
5:05
JosephHawk
why?
5:05
Nicko756
And vice versa
5:05
AMK152
is it based on the user's timezone?
5:05
Muchacha
Ok
We can base it on that
5:06
Tominator777
Day/night Chat is the most awkward idea that the wiki produced in my opinion
cuause why limit it
5:06
JosephHawk
Not, it's based on what the wiki decides
5:06
Tominator777
oh
5:06
JosephHawk
not each user
5:06
AW10
can you explain that day/night chat?
5:06
Muchacha
Like it lasts from 8:00 to 6:00 depending on the timezone
5:06
JosephHawk
w:c:dev:Day/NightChat
5:07
Nicko756
http://dev.wikia.com/wiki/Day/Night_chat
5:07
AW10
link is broken
5:07
JosephHawk
http://dev.wikia.com/wiki/Day/Night_chat
whoops
5:07
Nicko756
Users can switch from day to night chat and vice versa.
5:07
JosephHawk
but what's the point?
Like, it's not needed
5:07
Muchacha
Yeah.
I don't like it anymore
5:08
Tominator777
i know it Joseph
5:08
AMK152
dismiss, accept, or put up for discussion?
5:08
Tominator777
yeah i heavily oppose Day/night chat
5:08
Muchacha
Dismiss
5:08
AW10
yes, it is useless
5:08
JosephHawk
dismiss
5:08
Tominator777
and dismiss
5:08
AMK152
DISMISSED
5:08
JosephHawk
who suggested it?
5:08
Nicko756
Okay
5:08
AMK152
Nicko
5:08
Muchacha
Nicko!
 :P
5:08
Tominator777
Nicko, wow
5:08
Nicko756
I have to go.
5:08
AMK152
#69 AutoEditDropdown
5:08
Tominator777
bye Nicko
5:09
AMK152
http://dev.wikia.com/wiki/AutoEditDropdown
I like this one
5:09
JosephHawk
already have it
5:09
Tominator777
what does it do
5:09
AMK152
click the article
5:09
Tominator777
ok
i'm on Dial up
5:09
Muchacha
Hmm
Do we need a discussion for that
5:10
JosephHawk
nah
Nicko756 has left the chat. 
5:10
Muchacha
But what about tablets
Where you can't do that
5:10
AMK152
any opposed to AutoEditDropdown?
5:10
JosephHawk
Already have it, so I don't care...  :P
5:10
AW10
why not
5:10
Tominator777
idk, i don't know what it is
5:10
Muchacha
What I said above is my only issue.
5:10
AW10
altough it is not that helpful
5:10
Muchacha
Yeah
5:11
JosephHawk
I oppose
5:11
Muchacha
We don't need to be too advanced
5:11
JosephHawk
if a user wants it, let them add it to their own js
5:11
Muchacha
Yep
5:11
JosephHawk
like I did
we don't need to add to many scripts to the wiki
5:11
AMK152
is it beneficial for all users?
5:11
JosephHawk
nope
5:11
Tominator777
although Joseph delelted the main page 3 times though
5:11
Muchacha
3 TIMES
5:11
JosephHawk
that has nothing to do with that
5:11
Tominator777
oh
5:11
JosephHawk
and it was once
5:11
Tominator777
oh
5:11
JosephHawk
where'd ya get 3?
5:11
AMK152
ok, DISMISSED
5:11
AW10
it is not beneficial
5:12
Tominator777
i remember 2 times it happened
with Joseph
5:12
AMK152
I use monobook, so I don't care  :P
5:12
JosephHawk
nope, just once
5:12
Tominator777
ok
5:12
AMK152
#70 ImageAnnotator
http://dev.wikia.com/wiki/ImageAnnotator
I tried this
it's freaking awesome
5:13
Muchacha
Hm...
5:13
AW10
amazing
5:13
Muchacha
Well, this might be a sane idea
5:14
JosephHawk
I support that
5:14
AMK152
i did find an issue
5:14
AW10
this is good for iamges with characters
5:14
AMK152
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Christmas_Who?_(gallery)
5:14
Muchacha
*images
5:14
AW10
many characters*
5:14
AMK152
ok, notice how I have the gallery
Christmas Who 001.jpg Christmas Who 002.jpg Potty the Parrot.png Potty with envelope.png Potty ate too much cookie dough.png Christmas Who 003.jpg Christmas Who 004.jpg Christmas Who 005.jpg Christmas Who 006.png Christmas Who 007.png
I am going to rename "Christmas Who 003.jpg" so that I can change "Potty the Parrot.png" to "Christmas Who 003.jpg"
5:15
AW10
so, what is the problem?
5:15
AMK152
you'll see
I am renaming "Christmas Who 003.jpg" to "Christmas Who 003_2.jpg"
to make way for move
moved: http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/File:Christmas_Who_003_2.jpg?action=history
so now, I go back to the gallery
Christmas Who 001.jpg Christmas Who 002.jpg Potty the Parrot.png Potty with envelope.png Potty ate too much cookie dough.png Christmas Who 003_2.jpg Christmas Who 004.jpg Christmas Who 005.jpg Christmas Who 006.png Christmas Who 007.png Christmas Who 008.png
see it changed
5:16
Muchacha
Merry Christmas, in August!!!
5:17
AMK152
so now I can change "Potty the Parrot.png" to "Christmas Who 003.jpg", then go down the entire list eventually
5:17
AW10
that's the only way
to do that
5:18
Muchacha
Well, this meeting died fast
5:18
Tominator777
yeah
5:18
AMK152
bad example...
it was a png jpg thing
ANYWAY,
the issue is that I cannot move an image to a place where something existed
5:19
Muchacha
Hmm
5:19
AMK152
when I move "Christmas Who 003_2.jpg" to "Christmas Who 006.jpg" it won't work
even AFTER, I move 006
5:19
Muchacha
Then get rid of that thing
5:20
AMK152
it works, but has it's limits
5:20
AW10
Isuggest we use database for each gallery
SummerSpongefan20 has left the chat. 
5:21
AMK152
what do you mean?
Aquatic Nuggets has left the chat. 
5:21
AMK152
well, I think the ImageAnotator should only be used by those who under stand it
5:21
Muchacha
Ok
5:22
AMK152
I don't want someone to go and move an image and hit the wrong button and mess something up
5:22
AW10
so, "{{Data:Galleries/Help Wanted|1}}" results in some Help Wanted 001.jpg or some other image
SummerSpongefan20 has joined the chat. 
5:22
AW10
on that way w don't need to bother with anything
5:23
AMK152
wouldn't it be easier to not worry about renaming images?
5:23
AW10
even better,
5:23
AMK152
so dismiss Image Anotator?
5:23
Muchacha
K
Bored
5:24
AW10
ok
5:24
AMK152
#71 FileUsageAuto-update
oh, that's what we just discussed
Image Annotator is different
Image Annotator: http://dev.wikia.com/wiki/ImageAnnotator
actually, let's hold off the rest of them for the next meeting
anything to add before summerizing?
5:25
AW10
okay
summarize
5:25
JosephHawk
yes
5:26
Muchacha
Ready.
5:26
AMK152
yes Joseph?
5:26
JosephHawk
no, I was saying "yes" to summarize  :P
5:26
AMK152
ah
1. SpongeBobia Galaxy merge not supported; keep watch for issues. 2. A calendar will include all SBI events. 3. Events for SBC and SpongeBobia will be posted on each other's forums. 4. Discussion to be made regarding Calzone's status as bureaucrat 5. Waiting for JCM to respond regarding status as bureaucrat 6. Tasks proposal to be put up for discussion 7. Merchandise pages to be reorganized and renamed 8. Chat moderator appoints request a "Request for chat moderator" discussion 9. Late August will celebrate MM&BB 15th anniversary 10. MM&BB trivia to be held Sat. Aug. 23, 2014 at 4 p.m. eastern 11. ROBLOX discussed for possible future events 12. FSB Fanon of the Month 13. FSB MM&BB contest 14. Quote contests proposal to be posted 15. Newsletter is in the works 16. Linking to redirects discussion to be restarted 17. Show-hide on character info boxes can be implemented 18. Sponge Out of Water portal needs improvement 19. Twitter account doing excellent
20. #15 Eliminate moral/legal issues listed in articles (DISMISSED) 21. #20 Defining cultural references (DISMISSED) 22. #43 Fact limits on ___ time that ___ happened (DISMISSED) 23. #55 Require people to give reason for their options in discussions (DISMISSED) 24. #56 All images in one category (DISMISSED) 25. #64 Custom cursors 26. #68 Day/night chat (DISMISSED) 27. #69 AutoEditDropdown 28. #71 FileUsageAuto-update (DISMISSED)
--END--
SummerSpongefan20 has left the chat. 
5:26
JosephHawk
wait, wasn't custom cursors dismissed?
5:27
AMK152
yes, it should say dismissed
5:27
Muchacha
Bye guys
5:27
JosephHawk
cya Muchacha!
5:27
Muchacha
See you at 8
SummerSpongefan20 has joined the chat. 
5:28
AW10
bye
5:28
AMK152
and
29. Suggestions #70, #72, #73, #74, #75, #76, and #77 on hold until next meeting.
Muchacha has left the chat. 
5:29
JosephHawk
alright, sounds good
5:29
AW10
does anyone has a link to CartoonLover98 wiki
have*
5:30
JosephHawk
ummm
5:30
Tominator777
ask cartoon
JosephHawk has left the chat. 
5:30
Tominator777
User talk:Cartoon Lover8902
5:31
AMK152
Meeting:20140817
5:31
Tominator777
ok, meeting over?
5:32
AMK152
yes
5:33
Tominator777
ok
i'm going to ESB chat, bye everyone
5:34
AW10
I gotta go
5:34
Tominator777
bye AW10
Tominator777 has left the chat. 
5:35
AMK152
bye
SummerSpongefan20 has left the chat. 
Cartoon Lover8902 has joined the chat. 
5:37
Cartoon Lover8902
well
umm, i am almost finished, with the thing i am building
and its looks like the real thing
Cartoon Lover8902 has left the chat. 
SpongeOddFan has joined the chat. 
SpongeOddFan has left the chat. 
Tvguy347 has left the chat. 

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.