The following is a summary of information surrounding a meeting that occurred on August 20, 2016.
- Bureaucrats: AMK152, Nicko756, Spongebob456, ZeoSpark
- Administrators: AustinD-3, AW10, MightyMorphinJon, SonicTheEpic, Squiddleward, Tanhamman
- Assistants: Depth Strider 10
- Chat moderators: Alex.sapre, SpongeFreddy777, TrevorOntario719
- Rollbackers: Cans48, FlyingDutchmen
- Users: ChocolateBrownieBoy, CustardTheWikiBird, Dejavukitkat13, GeorgeBushJr, Go2Rutledge, Greatness The NightWing, Hfmbears, Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls, Jordan2001, Justinian of Byzantium, LaGarola, Lukas Jesse Kierkegaard, Mb13566, Mismagius Star, Nat Peterson, SBCA, TheJasbre202, TheOneFootTallBrickWall, TheThomas5252, Tucker27
- 1. Chat
- 2. Community
- 3. User rights
- 4. Policies
- 5. Forums
"2. How many edits should you have in order to vote?"
Depth Strider 10: 45
"At least how many edits should a person have to be promoted to any position at ESB?"
Cans48: 0 total/0 main
Mb13566: 0 total/0 main
SpongeFreddy777: 100 total/50 main
SBCA: Unknown/50 main
Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls: 100 total/50 main
- Most users saw that trolls, drama, and badges were the biggest problem on the wiki.
- Underage law was considered to be changed. No consensus really came.
- A definition of trolling and drama is needed.
- The chat moderators are fine.
- An edit requirement for entering chat was considered.
- An overhaul to reporting was discussed, due to not many people using it. It was considered to be a feature of the chat bot.
- A solution to PM trolls was considered. However, nothing could be done.
- A discussion about ignoring trolls was started.
- A conflict resolution system was put to minimize drama.
- Assistant requests need more edits.
- 1 month requirement for voting.
- Voter points were considered depending on the user, but the idea was discarded.
- Voter fraud leads to 3 months of inability to request.
- Friend voting was discussed.
- Except for chat mod, you need 100 edits (50 mainspace) to request. You also need to be on ESB for 1 month, and a clean block record for 1 month.
- When making a request, you are asked questions.
- The majority of bureaucrats need to support a request for it to pass.
- Moderator is now Social Moderator.
- A modification of the percentage needed for a request to pass was considered.
- Time for discussions changed to 5 days concerns, 5 days voting.